3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2010 10:44 AM by Reeb

Drivers not working - LDMS 9

Apprentice

I just upgraded to LDMS 9 over the weekend and have been getting everything back to normal today. I've been trying to deploy an image to a Dell Optiplex 760 and I cannot get an IP address. I injected the correct, 32 bit vista drivers for the NIC into the WinPE image, repushed the PXE representative, it looks like it loads the drivers but then times out trying to get an IP. Everything worked properly in 8.8 but I can't seem to get this working. Thanks.

• 1. Re: Drivers not working - LDMS 9
          EMiranda Expert

Reeb wrote:

I just upgraded to LDMS 9 over the weekend and have been getting everything back to normal today. I've been trying to deploy an image to a Dell Optiplex 760 and I cannot get an IP address. I injected the correct, 32 bit vista drivers for the NIC into the WinPE image, repushed the PXE representative, it looks like it loads the drivers but then times out trying to get an IP. Everything worked properly in 8.8 but I can't seem to get this working. Thanks.

What exact drivers did you load?  I'm showing these ones should be correct:

Dell -Intel_825xx-Gigabit-Platform_A02_R252705.exe

Extracted - Intel_825xx-Gigabit-Platform_A02_R252705\vista32

also try...after the ip address times out..  open up a new console and do ipconfig /renew and do you get an ip address then?

• 2. Re: Drivers not working - LDMS 9
            Apprentice

Yea I actually just saw this thread- http://community.landesk.com/support/thread/9412?tstart=0 and figured I'd try to modify the boot.wim now

• 3. Re: Drivers not working - LDMS 9
              Apprentice

This can be closed due to my inability to search

fyi- added an ipconfig /renew to my startnet.cmd