Take a look at this article - http://community.landesk.com/support/message/13777#13777
Particularly Paul Hoffman's comments, this is generally related to performance issues like SQL or core server resources allocations.
Wonderful EricG. I'll go through it and let you know what developes.
Thanks EricG to pointing me to Paul Hoffman's 'SQL Tuning and Perfomance'. We found some things in there that appears to have solved the problem. The SQL database is handled by another group in our dept. I shared the document with them. We've been over it once before but I used it as a reminder. Some of the logs were almost as large as the db. Reindexing shrinked the db tremendously as well. That's where my money is right now anyway. The error stopped occurring.
The snapshot from perfmon is looking much better. The importance of the Maintenance Plan can't be emphasized enough for the LANDesk Database. It will work if you take care of it. Thanks again Eric!
Glad to hear.