Customer Support Portal

Version 47

Quick links:

Welcome

This guide has been written to assist you in using the functionality offered in the Ivanti Support Portal. We hope that you will find the portal easy to use and that assists you to maximize the potential of your support contract.  We look forward to working with you.

Register first and login

Before you can gain access to the Support Portal you need to register then login and you can do this here.  When you register please use your work email address so we can match you up to our customer records automatically.

I need some Help with an issue /  I need Advice on my product

This video demonstrates using the Support Portal to get help or advice.

Here is a link straight to the contact support options to raise a case or service request on the portal: Contact Ivanti Support

How to use the phone callback option: FAQ - Ivanti Support Phone Callback system

How do I raise a Service Request for the Cloud team?

Please see Cloud Service Request Guide

How to reset my password

You will be sent an email with a link to complete the password reset.

If the password reset does not correct your issue continue to 'Login Help' Ticket / Anonymous Request.

How do I view my Support cases and other cases or requests raised by my company?

In order to view your existing requests, click Contact Support, select Check my Existing Support Requests.

The list of requests which you have raised will be shown.  If you are a Super User for your account you will see all requests.  If you are not you will see only those requests which you submitted yourself.

Click on the Case number that you want to view.

How do I change my contact details or email address?

Click on the My My My tab in the top left hand corner of the page.

On the My User Details tab, you are able to change your contact details here or alter the email address where you get Community email notifications.  If you want to alter the email address which Support use to contact you select the edit option next to Login Settings. If you want a separate email setup for your Community you can select the edit option next to Community Settings.

How do I manage my account contacts and invite colleagues?

If you are defined as a superuser for your account, you will be able to access the Manage Users option

from under My My My... on the navigation bar.

For more information on managing users see here

Account Management - Create new contacts, remove contacts and invite your colleagues

What is Ivanti Insider hub?

In your My Profile link, you now have a new Ivanti Insider tab. The Ivanti Insider hub an exciting program created for all our most-valued customers. Being a member of this program, you’ll have the opportunity to connect and learn from like-minded users of our product, as well as having exclusive access to rewards. Click on Ivanti Insider hub to sign up and get started today.

How do I change my language?

You can alter the language in which the portal is displayed.  This is done by going to My User Details page under My Profile.

The currently available languages are English, French, Japanese, and Chinese.

How do I view my Support Contract and Support Phone Numbers?

In order to view the Support level for your company click on the My Support Program Details option within My My My.... More information about what each level of Support contract entitles you to can be found by clicking on the link available within the text "For more information about Ivanti Support Programs click here".

How do I contact support?

You can contact support by using the Contact Support option. If you need more information about how this process works please see the section in this guide called: I need some Help with an issue or Advice on my product

If you want to contact support via phone you can view whether you are entitled to do so by clicking on the My Support Program Details option within My My My....

This will also show you which Support team is your local team and provides a link to the contact numbers for each team.

Contact Ivanti Support

Product Specific Features

The features below are not applicable to all products. If they do not apply to the products you have purchased they will not be available for selection within the portal.

How do I access downloads and documentation?

You can access our download area via Product Downloads under the Resources dropdown.  If you want to access product documentation select Landesk.com/support from the same dropdown.

Who is my Territory Manager?

Click on the My Ivanti Team link in the top left-hand corner of the page.

Here you can contact your Territory Manager to help you with any business needs. If there is no Territory Manager listed, please contact Support for assistance. 

How do I view what Training vouchers I have and see a list of Training Courses?

We are working on adding into the portal your available training (purchases classes or ILO's), until this is available, the list of training vouchers available to your company will be listed on the Training page.  On this page there is a link to the training site or alternatively you can reach this here.

How do I view what events and webinars I've attended?

For a history of events and webinars you've attended you can go to My Profile and choose the option My Events & webinars. You'll have access to view which webinars and events you've attended. Our Interchange tab give you inside details on the upcoming Interchange and how you can register. Please note, some of the history is not yet available.

Escalate a case to my CSM (Customer Success Manager)

Available for customers with a Support Account Manager: Escalate to CSMaction on the portal

What if I have problems logging in or registering?

This will take you to a Create a Help Request form.

This form is specifically designed to help users who cannot log into the community/portal.

This form should not be used for submitting product based support tickets.

Fill out the form with details regarding the issue preventing you from logging in, and a ticket will route to a team that can help correct the login issue.